It’s the Fourth of July weekend in Orlando, and as family and friends gather in person once again, Central Florida is offering a number of extravagant fireworks displays and other ways to celebrate the holiday.
This year, Independence Day will mark a special time of celebration as more people can gather safely for cookouts, live music, parties and community events. Though Altamonte Springs’ popular event, Red Hot & Boom, has been canceled this year, fireworks are back at SeaWorld and Walt Disney World, along with a number of free displays in Central Florida for July Fourth. The Addison Lake Bryan wants you to have a happy and safe Holiday weekend. For more details on fourth of July in Orlando click here.
- Winter Garden’s Red, White and Blue Americana event brings an entire weekend of fun for the Fourth of July holiday. Live music will kick off festivities 7-9 p.m. July 2 on Centennial Plaza in downtown Winter Garden. From 8 a.m.-1 p.m. July 3, the farmers market will have a family game zone, live music and a patriotic booth contest. For the July 4 holiday, a parade will kick off at 10 a.m. and fireworks will dazzle from Newton Park at 9:15 p.m. More information: downtownwg.com
- Old Town Kissimmee helps to kick off “Red, White and Blue weekend” with a daytime classic car show, live entertainment, a car cruise at 8:30 p.m. and fireworks at 9 p.m. on July 3. The following day, Old Town will host another car show with entertainment and live music on July 4. Find the festivities July 3-4 at 5770 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee. More information: myoldtownusa.com
- Orlando’s 44th annual Fireworks at the Fountain will bring together the community for live entertainment and a vibrant fireworks display right above the Lake Eola fountain. Family and friends can gather for a patriotic performance by the Orlando Concert Band and see Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer before the fireworks show at 9:15 p.m. Unvaccinated people are encouraged to wear a face-covering when gathering around the lake and alcohol is not allowed. Find the free festivities from 5-10 p.m. July 4 at 512 E. Washington St. in Orlando. More information: orlando.gov.
- Avalon Park’s 4th of July Celebration hosts an apple pie baking contest, a bike parade, bounce park, vendors, community performances and live music for the public. In addition, there will be a fireworks show at 9 p.m. Enjoy festivities 5-9 p.m. July 4 in downtown Avalon Park. More information: avalonparkorlando.com
- Kissimmee’s Monumental 4th of July provides live music, a kids zone, food vendors and a fireworks show at 9:30 p.m. for friends and family to enjoy at Kissimmee Lakefront Park. The free event starts at 6 p.m. July 4 at 201 E. Lakeview Drive in Kissimmee. More information: kua.com